Monday, January 17, 2011

"I make it yellow."

There is no doubt that Ava knows her colors. Recently during her pottying accomplishments, she has been elated about "making it yellow". I don't know where she coined the term but it cracks us up every time. Normally, she screams it out and is so proud of the water color change that she does her potty dance. This then leads us into listing all of the places that she is NOT to pee. "We don't pee-pee on the floor, we don't pee-pee in our bed, we don't pee-pee on the rugs, we don't pee-pee on baby dolls, we don't pee-pee on the carpet, etc..." (Seriously though, I think she could go on forever). Funny how I used to listen to certain rappers talk about "makin' it rain". I must say I love hearing our two year old talks about "makin' it yellow".

No comments: