

So fortunate to have a wonderful career that allows me to take time off during the holidays. Starting December 17th through the new year, I was able to spend every waking hour with my little ladies. We went to the Children's Museum, shopping, had several play dates, made cookies, drew pictures, watched princess movies, laughed ALOT, danced to music, colored, played forts, got sick, played dolls, and had so much fun doing it. I love my girls. Can you tell?
They are my light, my joy, my happiness. Little shiny eyes with inquisitive expressions followed me around the house and thought I was the smartest, coolest person alive. I can't lie, I LOVED it. I learned that Olivia is quite talented in "whipping hair" and doing cheerleading jumps. She appreciated my horrible attempts to whip my hair and proved to be an great teacher for teaching jumps. Ava has a great forward roll and is quite possibly the most loving, charismatic, funny two year old that I know. She loves to play jokes on everyone in the house. (I can't imagine where she might get THAT from?) But most of all, her favorite thing is to say something incorrectly or in the wrong context just to get a reaction. I am amazed by how intelligent and keen to life she is.
Thank you lovely ladies, for reminding me what is really important in life. Thank you for loving the holiday season and allowing me to watch you experience it with such wonder and amazement.
No comments:
Post a Comment