Hanging out in the tube.

Fun with leaves!

Pretty lil Ava
I cannot believe how fast October has flown by. So much has changed in our house and I am glad to be home hanging out with my girls and my guy. This weekend, Aaron took some much needed alone time, while we had a girls weekend. Ava has changed so much and part of me misses her in that tiny girl stage. She is definitely opinionated and stubborn at times. Her smile is infectious though and her hardy laugh makes up for any of the tears that she cries.
Olivia is really the tender hearted one. She has curled up to me several times this weekend expressing her love of me and also how much she missed me. This weekend we worked on connect the dots with numbers. O continues to amaze me at just four, catching onto things so quickly. One thing that I have noticed though is her sudden fear of the dark. Why does this happen?I can't remember anything that would have caused this as of late. I am trying to figure out if it is truly her being scared or a tactic to keep mom in her room longer before bedtime. I don't know, but I will report back later on that one.
With October almost gone, we had to get some fall things in order. Today we went pumpkin shopping and also went to the park. The last time I went to the park by myself with the girls, Ava was stroller bound and Olivia could just play in the little kid area. THIS IS NOT THE CASE ANY MORE. Word to the wise: if you have children of various ages, bring back up. I had a difficult time containing Ava, and Olivia didn't want to do any of the little kid park stuff anymore. Whew! We ended up going on a walk to appease everyone but in the end, Olivia wished that Daddy could of come because she would have been able to play on the big kid playground a little longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment