Just the girls this weekend, as Daddy went to a football game with his buds.
Friday:
We went to Famous Dave's to see Aunt Casey working and sat in her section. O was excited to order her own meal proudly proclaiming that she wanted 'Chickens and Fries'. She had a hard time understanding why Aunt Casey couldn't sit down and eat with us. Olivia also brought her Dora wallet with Diego credit cards but forgot to help pay until we got to the car. Devastating moment for this three year old, but we recovered by staying up late to watching Sleeping Beauty. (Best part for O: A not included).
We just ran a bunch of errands.
Sunday
I took the girls to get their pictures taken. I think I'm really in for it with Olivia. She loves the camera. The two photographers doted over her (and Ava too) but O really loved it. She posed like the little diva she is. Gave them a 'sassy' face, full smile, no teeth smile, serious look, and the list goes on and on. We went to http://www.2friendsphotography.com/ Olivia is very happy to stare at her picture on the website.
On the way home, I asked Olivia to keep her hands to herself--as she was touching Ava's car seat and causing some distress. She promptly responded, "Mommy worry about Mommy." Wow, she really has been listening when lectured on worrying about herself lately.
I think we are in trouble with this one.

AVA UPDATE:
1st tooth is 3/4ths of the way in.
She is already saying 'da, da, da, da' which our doctor said is really advanced for a 6 month old. (Makes mom feel good too!)
She is sitting up all by herself very well now.

No comments:
Post a Comment