Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful Ava

My little one is growing so fast. I can't believe how much she is changing!
She has started to say, "Da, Da, Da, Da" which is usually followed by a huge spitting episode. I wonder when the fronts of her shirts are supposed to be dry? Overall, Ava is a very happy baby! Tonight she was so smiley that my heart was filled with joy. Seeing her legs kick when she sees me or smile in recognition when I pick her up truly defines me.

Ava is becoming very aware of her body. Her hands still amaze her as do her toes (especially if she can get them to her mouth). We have suspected for about 3 weeks now that she was teething....this evening we saw the first glimpse of her first tooth.

We have a doctor's appointment on Friday so we will see how much she weighs and how long she has grown. My guess is 16 lbs and probably 27 inches. All of her 6-9 month clothing is starting too look more like capris and 3 quarter length shirts!



No comments: