Ava has been sick on and off recently. She is sure building her immune system. This week she learned how to clap. Aaron didn't believe me on this one and she wouldn't do it again so I looked like an idiot until she did it when she was eating. Ava finally has some hair too! She wore a bow to school on Tuesday and it actually stayed in! Still no crawling though. I really have mixed feelings about it. Part of me just wants her to stay my baby forever!
She also really loves table food. Whenever we are eating, she wants to eat. Her favorite thing is potatoes now. She likes them mashed, french fried, and even sweet potatoes too. I think she is making it very clear that she is ready for the chunky baby food. She also has two top teeth that have broken through and are more than half way in.
Ava really has a sunny personality. She definitely has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Whenever he walks into the room she smiles from ear to ear, kicks, and now claps! What a blessing.
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast Ava is growing. Your girls are absolutely beautiful!
Tia
Post a Comment