Sunday, January 18, 2009

3 Princess Slumber Party


Olivia recently had a slumber party with three of her good friends from school. They enjoyed playing barbie, princesses, and of course watching cartoons!
Olivia is also very inquisitive these days. Her most recent inquiry is about 'confections'. It took me a little bit to figure out what 'confections' were but here is how I remember the conversation.
O: Mama, lets talk about 'confections' and they are green.
Me: Olivia, I'm not so sure I know what 'confections' are?
O: Remember, sometimes they can be green or yellow? Yes, that is what you said.
Me: Um, no, but give me more information and we can talk about it.
O: Like in people's noses or eyes they can look that way, yeah.
Me: Oh, INFECTIONS.
O: Yes, Mama! 'Confections'.
All of this originally started because her sister has a cold and sneezed green snot! Olivia overheard me talking to a nurse on the phone describing Ava's symptoms.
Other funny things she said:
1. "Like my college mom?" (referring to her collar on her shirt)
2. "We have to eat our food all gone other wise Santa can put you on the bad list."
3. "Sometimes at school when we're praying mama, I peek a little."
4. "Mama, you make the best food! Do I still have to eat it all gone?"


No comments: